LATITUDE 29 CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION INC. PROPERTY RULES
Welcome to Latitude 29 Condominiums. In order for all of our guests to enjoy their stay, please observe the following rules
while at Latitude 29.
Code for beach access gate. Make sure you push letter “C” first all the way in till click sound then other numbers all
the way in. “C” clears any error codes. You can rotate handle back in place if out of position.
Make sure all gates close and latch when using them. Do not prop open gates. Please do not let them slam shut.
1. POOL and HOT SPA RULES:
- Observe all posted pool and hot spa rules. Pool hours are from 8am until 10pm. There is no lifeguard on duty, swim
at your own risk. Everyone must shower before entering pool or spa.
- No drinking or beverages consumed in or on the edge of pool and spa, including water.
- No smoking is allowed in the pool or hot spa.
- No running on pool deck, no jumping or diving into the pool or spa, no large floats or skim boards are allowed. No
ball throwing in pool or back yard. Water toys, floats, towels must be removed from pool area each night and subject
to being discarded by maintenance.
- No children under 12 are allowed in the spa. No exceptions including parental supervision while in the spa.
- Children under 3 must wear swim diapers at all times no exceptions. Fecal accidents subject to a $200 fine.
- No glass in or around spa, pool, pool deck or sea wall. Return the pool furniture chairs to original position.
- Do not move outdoor tables and crank down umbrellas when finished using them.
- Balcony railings may not be used to hang garments or towels to dry.
Each unit may have one car parked on the property with a parking tag. The tag obtained from your rental company
must be clearly displayed on the rearview mirror at all times with unit number facing out. No golf carts, trailers or
other odd vehicles allowed to park on property.
Cars without proper parking tag or parked improperly will be towed. To claim your car please call: DISCOUNT
TOWING 850-234-5248. Latitude 29 is not responsible for any damage or fees associated with the towing of
improperly parked vehicles. Parking tags are obtained from your rental agent upon arrival.
Please place all garbage in the dumpster on the west end (right of Laundry room), behind fence near the street.
- Unit maximum is 6 guests. Guests found to have more than 6 guests per unit will be asked to vacate the property.
- No pets are allowed in rental units. No fireworks are allowed on the property.
- No grills are allowed other than those provided in the grill area on the east end of the property.
- No skateboards, scooters, roller blades or skates allowed in parking lot or on any of the property.
- Feeding sea birds and wildlife is illegal. Please do not feed the birds or marine life. Please do no approach sea turtles
or marine life if seen on the beach. Call the Panama City Beach Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission 1-800-
- Frisbees, footballs, corn hole, other yard and beach games should be enjoyed on the beach only, not allowed on
the grassy areas in the back of the property, in the parking areas or passageways.
- Stereos, radios and boom boxes are to be kept at a reasonable level as not to disturb other guests
- Quite hours are 9pm to 8am.
PANAMA CITY BEACH “LEAVE NO TRACE, LEAVE ONLY FOOTPRINTS” RULE STATES THAT ANY AND ALL ITEMS LEFT ON
THE BEACH AFTER 7 PM WILL BE REMOVED AND DISPOSED OF. THIS INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO: TENTS,
CHAIRS, COOLERS, TOYS AND UMBRELLAS. IF LEFT ON THE BEACH, YOUR ITEMS WILL BE COLLECTED AND DISPOSED
Please contact your rental company with any issues.
Thank you for your cooperation with the rules at Latitude 29.